Monday, October 10, 2011

WHAT A DIFFERENCE CHANGE MAKES




The weekend seemed to fly by. On Saturday I ran my first 5K. It was something I definitely want to do again.

For the past six days I have decided to make a big change that was worth making. I have been getting out of bed in the morning between 5:00 and 5:45. I know I am crazy, that is a bit early. Well that change has done wonders for my attitude as well as my spirit.

Giving myself that little bit of quiet time before the kids wake up in the morning is so refreshing.   I was having a hard time getting motivated in the morning when I woke up at the same time as the kids as well as rushed and over anxious.

What a great reward. I now look forward to getting up in the morning. I can workout without the kids trying to talk to me the whole time. We can start and finish school earlier. And have the afternoon to just hang out and have fun.

What changes are you making to Get it Together?

No comments:

Post a Comment