Wednesday, October 12, 2011

GETTING THINGS DONE



Yesterday, my husband didn't go to work. We called off school and had a cleanup day, haven't done that in a while. We had a clean up the yard and burn day.

 I don't think I have ever messed with so many pine needles. Not something we had at our old residence, (we have only lived here for 11 months). It will make spring clean up so much easier.

We got a lot done yesterday and it gives me the motivation (thanks to my husband, he is such a motivator if I would just listen to him more often) to clean the inside of my house things I don't clean on a regular basis (windows, baseboards, etc.)

I know having a clean and organized home is a step to a less stressful life and a much happier mommy.

Just little ways to get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment