Friday, January 27, 2012

CHANGING MY PRIORITIES


So I’m back after a break from the busy holidays.  I have been working on setting up a schedule or plan; well it has all been mental. Talk about a bit of overload. 

I have noticed when I don’t stick with things then the boys don’t stick with them either.  Not setting much of a good example.  I realize that I need to change our situation especially before the boys start sports. 

I would like to get back in the swing of freezer cooking again. It has been quite a while since I have done this regularly.  I have had a bit of a hard time keeping enough foods baked and ready to go. I guess that is what I get with three boys. I will just have to plan better.
Friday nights are usually game nights with friends but this week has been cancelled. My list would be different on account of the  cancellation.

So to start off I have written down my goals for the day (not in any particular order of priority):

·         Pilates (I usually do this first thing in the morning if the kids are not up yet)

·         Load of laundry (I have been really good about getting a load of laundry done every day)

·         Make beds (more or less my bed while the kids make theirs)

·         School (the past week has been great with the boys getting their school work done fairly quickly)

·         Run on treadmill (not an everyday thing)

·         Muffins

·         Granola

·         Dinner (have something pulled out in the morning to thaw and be ready before dinner)

·         Plow the driveway

·         Read Ephesians 1:22-23 (study with Good Morning Girls)

·         Read in Romans (with couples study)

·         Have the boys take out wood shavings to burn pile (my dh has been working on a wood project)

·         Drink at least 8 glasses of water

I know it can be done; it is just a matter of me doing it.

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment